Monday 30 September 2013

Hi!

I'm not sure that I should do a whole post on me joining...

Oops too late here I am, typing and everything. I can't stop now I have put the energy in...
So I just wanted to say Hi! as the title suggests. I am new (duh) and I am very happy to
have joined, I love meeting NZers just as obsessed as I am ;).
Soooo yeah I don't have any great words of wisdom to impart with you guys and I hope I am
allowed to be posting. Well if I'm not I can be the rebel mage.
 HAHAHAHAHaHAHAHA oh its not funny if you don't know me, but I am the least
 rule breakerey person EVER. In the entire universe. And I mean the whollle universe, in
every single parallel dimension. Oh yeah, is anyone else here a Whovian?  Sorry I am getting off topic, I would like to get to know everyone on here :) and also before I forget does anyone here know a Juliette? She is my friend who has a friend that has a blog and goes on derek landy's blog but Juliette doesn't know her blog name.
So, yeah.
Selena out.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Sanctuary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting me to join! I really like it, its very cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you did. We could use all the Kiwinions we get :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete