Wednesday 2 October 2013

I should post

So, hey Selena. It's great to have another member of the Sanctuary. And here's the profile thing Saph's been bugging me to do.

Name: Alex Stone
Magic: Elemental
Occupation: Administrator
Appearance: Uh, like me. Messy brown hair, eyes that are usually amber but sometimes turn brown, tanned skin. Looks about thirteen, even though I'm fifteen (so not fair.)
Weapon: Long sword. Sometimes fights with a whip too- I haven't really decided yet.
Personality: Trustworthy, I guess, but a joker. I'm social, warm, friendly and forgiving, but I'm not very smart. Brave, I suppose. I'm stubborn when it comes to things I care about and loyal. I also don't give a damn what people think of me.

That good enough, 'Phire?
Kiwinion's pretty cool. Or what about Miniwi?

No comments:

Post a Comment