Thursday 19 September 2013

Busy day at the office

Busy day at the office today.
Watching the sailing is tiring.

I've been assured that the elemental on the NZ team has nothing to do with our winning streak, but we're still keeping tabs...

In the meantime though, why don't we all get to know each other better: How about submitting your OC?

Here I'll start

Name: Calidae Dark
Magic: Elemental
Occupation: Grand mage of New Zealand
Appearance: Hmm.....     long, light-brown hair. Blue eyes. Jeans and tank top. Thats bout all I can think of.
Weapon: Preferably just magic, but I also have a dagger I use in close-range combat when necissary
My Personality: Is changeable. Some days i'm rational and logical. And some days it's like i've eaten a bag of sugar all at once. I'm stubborn, very determined, and loyal.

Okay, admittedly that was a really bad OC but OH WELL.
I'll work on it.

In the meantime, we're also still recruiting, so any NZer-minions you meet TELL THEM ABOUT THIS BLOG!!!

- Calidae

p.s Also, what is our official name? Not NZer-minion. New Zealanderinion? Kiwinion?


No comments:

Post a Comment