Wednesday 15 October 2014

Suggesting more rules

I thought I'd suggest a couple of basic rules for our Council of Elders to vote on, seeing as we really need some :P

1) No bombs allowed.
This is a) self explanatory and b) our one current rule.

2) No insults, put downs or real life fights
...although role-play fighting and debating are allowed.
If you really must squabble over who's the bigger Ghanith fan, take it to email.

3) No killing off someone else's character without their permission.
This is as simple as writing *swings sword at Saph's neck* instead of *chops Saph's head off*. That way, I have the option of ducking.

4) No ducks allowed.
I am unwilling to negotiate on this.

5) No uprisings, please.
This is a democratic sanctuary. If you're upset with our leadership, then you have bad taste we can hold elections :3

6) Don't let the Sanctuary die.
^^^^ most important rule, right there. We're better than the Americans!

Since last post, Thalia Intel has joined the Sanctuary (I hope you enjoy it! Flick me an email at cgkaynz@gmail.com whenever you want to become a blog author). Also, I think Dugglyn Carzania has become our representative in America! (Do we need to add 'no zombie caterpillars' to the list of rules? Or, at least, no flesh-eating ones?)

Finally, I'm off to the Australian Sanctuary for three days, starting tomorrow and getting back 11pm Sunday night. It's my first time in Aussie, strangely enough, and I can't take my laptop so I'll see you all when I get back.

Love,
Saph

4 comments:

  1. No, there does not need to be a no zombie caterpillar rule!!!
    And why no bombs? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. See our first ever post... We're not responsible enough to handle explosives ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok..
    *quickly disposes of her bomb*
    *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quack.
    Quack!
    QUACK.
    QUACK!!!

    ReplyDelete