Thursday 7 November 2013

Catch up

Sorry I haven't been here lately, this past week has been insanely busy! But things are back to normal now. Well, as normal as things can get with me around.

 Saph, that's a really good idea with the extra OC's, we do kind of need them, especially since Alex left (Alex, I didn't really get to say goodbye properly, and despite the fact that you'll never get to read this, we'll all miss you. Im not great with goodbye-y speeches, so I hope that you're okay with its-the-thought-that-counts thing)

 On a more casual note, I hope everybody had an awesome/spooky Halloween last week! I'd love to hear what everyone's costumes :)

Also, today's my birthday (13), so I'm legally allowed to do and watch heaps of stuff that I already do anyway! Yay!

I'll try to post more stuff more often too,
Bye for now,

Calidae xx

1 comment:

  1. *Laughs* Happy Birthday! Sorry, I'm low on presents. *Thinks* Have a penguin. <(") And a birthday cookie (::)
    Hope you had a good day :) Exactly one month until my 14th!

    ReplyDelete