Sunday 13 October 2013

Free job...

I guess there's something I should tell you. By the beginning of November, you'll need a new Administrator. I'm moving back to England.
See, my parents are complete crap. They sent me off here in hopes of a 'better education' because I'm not as smart as my many brothers, who they're always praising when they do well and yelling at when they don't. I think they just wanted to get me out of the way, and New Zealand was handy.
I haven't seen my dad's face in three years. I don't remember what he looks like. My mother Skypes every few months and came over two years ago, but that's about it. One time, she phoned me and called me my brother's name. Oh, cheers, mother. For  my birthday this year, they bought me a bouncy ball. (I'm 15). Seriously, they have no clue who I am.
Anyway, they're rubbish parents who don't give a **** about me. Lately I've been trying to convince them that I should stay here in Napier to finish college and do all my exams, and moving me who suck for my education. I think I got them nearly convinced.
But when the shakes hit Wellington, they suddenly freaked out and decided that New Zealand is a horrible, unsafe place and at any moment I could be killed by an earthquake or drowned by a storm or, I don't even know, eaten alive by tuataras. I tried explaining what it's really like, but they also decided they want me to take British exams and get British grades. But worse, they say I've 'fallen behind' and I need a special school. And, great, that boarding school (I've never been to a school and not boarded) has classes Mon-Sat, no laptops, Sunday sport compulsory, one hour on a computer per week, that kind of stupid stuff that means I'll have to leave the blog and lose touch with pretty much everyone. I doubt I'll be able to even email Saph more than once every few months.

Sorry. Got side-tracked on a rant. The big thing is, someone needs to be an Administrator when I go. Selena, do you want to?

2 comments:

  1. *Hugs Alex* C'mere. We can be your family, 'kay? ;) They don't deserve you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awful! But remember, if you ever find time,we'll always be here for you *hugs*

    ReplyDelete